Communication Chain… Who should you to talk to when you need help?
Member contacts Building AR
AR contacts CCEA Area Director for their building
Area Director contacts CCEA Officers and UniServ Directors
- CCEA/FRUU Office: (303) 696-6265
- President: Kasey Ellis
- Vice President: Carlye Holladay
- Secretary: Jennie Campbell
- Treasurer: Currently Vacant
- UniServ Directors: Jackie Parkins and Misty Hart
- Office Manager: Patrice Zekqiel
CCEA Area Directors
Lynette Snyder, Fox Ridge MS, Area Director– Belleview, Campus, Cherry Creek, Greenwood
Sena Black, Falcon Creek MS, Area Director – Endeavor Academy, Falcon Creek MS, Foote, Grandview HS, Liberty MS, Red Hawk Ridge
Ian Lafarge, Prairie MS, Area Director – Fox Hollow, Meadowpoint, Peakview, I Team Ranch, Rolling Hills, Timberline, Trails West
Kelcie Debow, Buffalo Trail, Area Director- Antelope Ridge, Black Forest Hills, Buffalo Trail, Canyon Creek, Coyote Hills
Lakysha Dixon, Village East, Area Director – Challenge, Highline, I Team Manor, Joliet, Overland HS, Prairie MS, Village East
Rose Duran, Transition Center, Area Director – CCIC, Heritage Heights, ISF, I Team Estate, Options, STAR Mentors, Transition Center,
Brent Harris, Horizon MS, Area Director – Horizon, Laredo, Ponderosa,Sky Vista, Smoky Hill
Shelia Phillips, Arrowhead, Area Director – Arrowhead, Independence, Mission Viejo, Outback Preschool, Sagebrush
Rachel Ravin-Whetzel, Cherokee Trail, Area Director- Cherokee Trail, Eaglecrest, Fox Ridge, Infinity, Thunder Ridge
Carol Smith, Arrowhead, Area Director – Aspen Crossing, Cimmaron, Dakota Valley, Sunrise, Sunrise
Mary Szablya, Creekside, Area Director – C.C.I.C, Cherry Hills Village, Cottage Preschool, Eastridge, Holly Hills/Ridge, Polton, Creekside
Christine Tokarchik, Willow Creek, Area Director – Cherry Creek Academy, Cottonwood, Dry Creek, Heritage, Walnut Hills, West MS, Willow
An employee should utilize their building Association Representative (AR) when he or she;
- wants to join the association.
- has an issue or concern about their evaluation.
- has a question about something related to policy i.e. planning time,
- contract time, pay, benefits, retirement, sick time, general leave, etc.
- has been called in to a meeting with an administrator, and is unsure of
- the purpose of the meeting.
- would like someone to accompany them to a meeting with an
- administrator for any reason.
- feels they are being discriminated against.
- feels they are being bullied or harassed
Your AR is your advocate… they are working for YOU!