Communication Chain… Who should you to talk to when you need help?
Member contacts Building AR
AR contacts CCEA Area Director for their building
Area Director contacts CCEA Officers and UniServ Directors
- CCEA/FRUU Office: 720-778-FRUU (3788)
- President: Kasey Ellis
- Vice President: Carlye Holladay
- Secretary: Jennie Campbell
- Treasurer: Brent Harris
- UniServ Directors: Jackie Parkins and Misty Hart
- Office Manager: Patrice Zekqiel
CCEA Area Directors
TBD, Area Director- Antelope Ridge ES, Meadow Point ES, Timberline ES, Peakview ES, Fox Hollow ES, Sagebrush ES
Joanne Russum, Grandview HS, Area Director – Endeavor Academy, Falcon Creek MS, Foote, Grandview HS, Liberty MS, Red Hawk Ridge, SARC, Rolling Hills ES
Tom Tafoya, Smoky Hill HS, Area Director- Horizon MS, Laredo MS, Creekside ES, Trails West ES, Smoky Hill HS
Brent Harris, Horizon MS, CCEA Treasurer – Aspen Crossing ES, Cimmaron ES, Dakota Valley ES, Sunrise ES, Summit ES, Sky Vista MS, Black Forest Hills ES
Ian Lafarge, Prairie MS, Area Director – Prairie MS, Ponderosa ES, Eastridge ES, Polton ES, CCIC
Kelly Osuna, Overland HS, Area Director- Challenge, Highline ES, I Team Manor, I Team Ranch, Joliet, Overland HS, Village East ES
Matthew Pedregon, Cottonwood Creek ES, Area Director- Belleview ES, Campus MS, Cherry Creek HS, Cottonwood ES, Greenwood ES, High Plains ES, Homestead ES, Cottage Preschool ECE
Rachel Ravin-Whetzel, Cherokee Trail, Area Director- Cherokee Trail HS, Colorado Skies Academy, Eaglecrest HS, Fox Ridge MS, Infinity MS, Thunder Ridge MS, Outback ECE
Carolyn Porter, Overland HS, Area Director – Arrowhead ES, Independence ES, Indian Ridge ES, Mission Viejo ES, Outback Preschool ECE
Lynette Snyder, Fox Ridge MS, Area Director– Heritage Heights, Elevation, Options, Transition Center
Jennie Campbell, Pine Ridge ES, Secretary – Altitude ES, Coyote Hills ES, Buffalo Trail ES, Pine Ridge ES, Canyon Creek ES, Mountain Vista ES
Christine Tokarchik, Willow Creek, Area Director – Cherry Creek Academy, Dry Creek ES, Heritage ES Holly Hills/Ridge ES, Walnut Hills ES, West MS, Willow Creek ES, Cherry Hills Village ES
An employee should utilize their building Association Representative (AR) when he or she;
- wants to join the association.
- has an issue or concern about their evaluation.
- has a question about something related to policy i.e. planning time, contract time, pay, benefits, retirement, sick time, general leave, etc.
- has been called in to a meeting with an administrator, and is unsure of the purpose of the meeting.
- would like someone to accompany them to a meeting with an administrator for any reason.
- feels they are being discriminated against.
- feels they are being bullied or harassed
Your AR is your advocate… they are working for YOU!