Communication Chain… Who should you to talk to?
Member contacts Building AR
AR contacts CCEA Area Director for their building
Area Director contacts CCEA Officers and UniServ Director
- CCEA/FRUU Office: (303) 696-6265
- President: Scot Kaye
- Vice President: Kasey Ellis
- Secretary: Jennie Campbell
- Treasurer: Carlye Holladay
- UniServ Director: Jackie Parkins
- Office Manager: Patrice Zekqiel
CCEA Area Directors
Vacant Area Director – Belleview*, Campus*, Cherry Creek*, Greenwood**, HighPlains**, Homestead** (* Contact Rachel Ravin-Whetzel ** Contact Kelcie Debow)
Sena Black, Falcon Creek MS, Area Director – Endeavor Academy, Falcon Creek MS, Foote, Grandview HS, Liberty MS, Red Hawk Ridge, SARC
Ian Lafarge, Prairie MS, Area Director – Fox Hollow, Meadowpoint, Peakview, I Team Ranch, Rolling Hills, Timberline, Trails West
Kelcie Debow, Bufalo Trail, Area Director- Antelope Ridge, Black Forest Hills, Buffalo Trail, Canyon Creek, Coyote Hills, Greenwood**, High Plains**,Homestead**, Mountain Vista, Pine Ridge
Lakysha Dixon, Village East, Area Director – Challenge, Highline, I Team Manor, Joliet, Overland HS, Prairie MS, Village East
Rose Duran, Transition Center, Area Director – CCIC, Heritage Heights, ISF, I Team Estate, Options, STAR Mentors, Transition Center, Options
Brent Harris, Horizon MS, Area Director – Horizon, Laredo, Ponderosa,Sky Vista, Smoky Hill
Shelia Phillips, Arrowhead, Area Director – Arrowhead, Independence, Mission Viejo, Outback Preschool, Sagebrush
Rachel Ravin-Whetzel, Cherokee Trail, Area Director- Belleview*, Campus*, Cherry Creek*, Cherokee Trail, Eaglecrest, Fox Ridge, Infinity, Thunder Ridge
Carol Smith, Arrowhead, Area Director – Aspen Crossing, Cimmaron, Dakota Valley, Sunrise, Summit
Mary Szablya, Creekside, Area Director – C.C.I.C, Cherry Hills Village, Cottage Preschool, Eastridge, Holly Hills/Ridge, Polton, Creekside
Christine Tokarchik, Willow Creek, Area Director – Cherry Creek Academy, Cottonwood, Dry Creek, Heritage, Walnut Hills, West MS, Willow Creek
An employee should utilize their building Association Representative (AR) when he or she…
- wants to join the association.
- has an issue or concern about their evaluation.
- has a question about something related to policy i.e. planning time,
- contract time, pay, benefits, retirement, sick time, general leave, etc.
- has been called in to a meeting with an administrator, and is unsure of
- the purpose of the meeting.
- would like someone to accompany them to a meeting with an
- administrator for any reason.
- feels they are being discriminated against.
- feels they are being bullied or harassed
Your AR is your advocate… they are working for YOU!