Communication Chain… Who should you to talk to?
Area Director contacts
CCEA Officers & Uniserv Directors
- CCEA/FRUU Office: (303) 696-6265
- President: Scot Kaye
- Vice President: Kasey Ellis
- Secretary: Jennie Campbell
- Treasurer: Tom Rosh
- Office Manager: Patrice Zekqiel
Sena Black, Falcon Creek MS, Area Director – Endeavor Academy, Falcon Creek MS, Foote, Grandview HS, Liberty MS, Red Hawk Ridge, SARC
Kelcie DeBow, Buffalo Trail, Area Director – Buffalo Trail, Antelope Ridge, Black Forest Hills, Canyon Creek, Coyote Hills, Pine Ridge, Mountain Vista
Mary Szablya, Creekside, Area Director – Cherry Hills Village, Cottage Preschool, Eastridge, Holly Hills/Ridge, Polton, Creekside
Kristin Chaney, Rolling Hills, Area Director – Fox Hollow, Meadowpoint, Peakview, I Team Ranch, Rolling Hills, Timberline, Trails West
Sandy Culbertson, Homestead, Area Director – Belleview, Campus MS, Career & Tech Ed, Cherry Creek HS, Greenwood, High Plains, Homestead
Jolie Hendricks, Sunrise, Area Director – Altitude, Aspen Crossing, Cimarron, Dakota Valley, Indian Ridge, Sunrise
Christine Tokarchik, Willow Creek, Area Director – Cherry Creek Academy, Cottonwood, Dry Creek, Heritage, Walnut Hills, West MS, Willow Creek
Lakysha Dixon, Village East, Area Director – Challenge, Highline, I Team Manor, Joliet, Overland HS, Prairie MS, Village East
Rose Duran, Transition Center, Area Director – Heritage Heights, I Team Estate, Options, Transition Center
Brent Harris, Horizon MS, Area Director – Cherokee Trails HS, Fox Ridge MS, Laredo MS, Ponderosa, Smoky Hill HS,
Melissa Myers, Horizon MS, Area Director – Eaglecrest HS, Horizon MS, Sky Vista MS, Infinity MS, Summit, Thunder Ridge MS
Shelia Phillips, Arrowhead, Area Director – Arrowhead, Independence, Mission Viejo, Outback Preschool, Sagebrush
An employee should utilize their building Association Representative (AR) when he or she…
- wants to join the association.
- has an issue or concern about their evaluation.
- has a question about something related to policy i.e. planning time,
- contract time, pay, benefits, retirement, sick time, general leave, etc.
- has been called in to a meeting with an administrator, and is unsure of
- the purpose of the meeting.
- would like someone to accompany them to a meeting with an
- administrator for any reason.
- feels they are being discriminated against.
- feels they are being bullied or harassed.
Your AR is your advocate… they are working for YOU!