Supporting Each Other and Our Students During the Crisis
As we navigate this unprecedented situation as it unfolds in our community, it is more important than ever to share resources. Below, you can find a curated list of remote learning resources to support your practice. If you’re a CCEA member, please click here to take a short survey to share with us your outstanding questions, concerns, and suggestions for how we can best support our educators and students as an association.
Click HERE for CEA’s COVID-19 Legal FAQ. This document will update regularly as our team of attorneys fields questions and generates answers to common questions from members and leaders across the state.
You can access the Colorado Department of Education’s Remote Learning Guidance HERE and their COVID-19 Resources HERE.
The Colorado Education Association recognizes the challenge that many educators face to move content and curriculum online during the Coronavirus crisis. In an effort to help CEA members meet digital learning demands, CEA COpilot has opened up special sections of some of our most useful digital learning classes. Before enrolling in these classes, please note the following items:
- Most of these classes will start on Monday, March 23 (Using Google Classroom starts on March 30).
- Rolling enrollment in these classes is free for CEA members; Non-members are charged the full enrollment fee.
- Each class has a 100 person waitlist, so if you can’t enroll, add yourself to the list and you’ll receive an email when it’s your turn to take the class.
- Because these classes are free and abbreviated, they ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR GRADUATE CREDIT FROM ADAMS STATE UNIVERSITY.
- You have two weeks from when you enroll to complete all requirements of the self-paced class you’re taking.
- You will earn clock hours towards license renewal and a completion certificate once you submit an evaluation for your class.
- We kindly ask that if you’re an experienced online educator, please allow your educator colleagues and friends who aren’t as experienced to enroll before you.
Language Arts Resources
Social Studies Resources